Gospellyrics
Please, You have to log in to gain Full access. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gospellyrics
Please, You have to log in to gain Full access. Thank you.
Gospellyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo Juba re Lyrics

Go down

Mo Juba re Lyrics Empty Mo Juba re Lyrics

Post by Glyrics Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm

In the morning, I will seek you In the noon time,
I will see your face In the night time, I will testify, of your goodness Your goodness in my life And I will sing And worship you All my life yeah! Kabiesi o Mo juba re Eledumare Oba nla Kabiesi o Mo juba re Eyin nikan logo ye I will teach my children of you They will gather about at your table They will sing and dance and clap They will rejoice Yes and bask in your love And we will sing and worship you
“I give you all the praise.— Flo
Kabiesi o Ajuba re (Ajuba re) Eledumare Oba nla (Oba nla) Kabiesi o Ajuba re (Ajuba re) Eyin nikan logo ye Kabiesi o Ajuba re (Ajuba re) Eledumare Oba nla (Oba nla) Kabiesi o Ajuba re (Ajuba re) Eyin nikan logo ye In you I find my destiny In you have come to know all things are possible yeah! Yes Sir! nothing can never hide from your glory Even to you, The darkness is light uh yeah! And even though, I walk yes through the valley of the shadow of death yeah I know yes, your spirit shall remain by my side Yeah Kabiesi o Mo juba re Eleruniyi Oba nla Kabi o si o Mojuba re Eyin nikan logo ye Kabiesi o Mojuba re (Ajuba re) Eledumare Oba nla Kabiesi o Mojuba re (Ajuba re) Eyin nikan logo ye AD LIB Kabi o si o I bow down and worship you Kabieyesi o, A o ma Yin o Olori aye gbongbo, I call you lord, I give you all the praise.
Glyrics
Glyrics
Admin
Admin

https://glyrics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum